Dating Tips for Men
July, 2016 | Blog |
- When you are calling a woman for the first date and you get her answering machine, leave a message with your contact numbers. Don’t wait until you get her live. After all, most desirable women aren’t sitting home by the phone.
- Plan a nice evening. Don’t show up and say “where should we go?” Women like a man with a plan.
- Never suggest going to a movie on a first date. Take her to dinner. It allows time to get to know each other.
- A woman should be picked up on the first date unless she insists on meeting you there. Make sure you are there to greet her. In other words, be on time.
- After the date, a woman should always be escorted home. If she insists she is ok, walk her to her car. If she is taking a cab, make sure that you hail it, put her in it, and offer her cab fare.
- No sneakers allowed on a date unless you are playing tennis, going sailing, or going to the gym.
- Don’t talk about yourself, your divorce, or your ex-girlfriend all night long.
- Always pay for the first few dates.
- If you flipped over her, both had a great evening, think she could be the one, send her gorgeous flowers the next day. Start the romance going.
- Don’t be sexually pushy on the first date….or any other time. Things should happen naturally and you will know when you are both ready.
- If she has kids, make sure that you ask all about them. Ask to see if she has pictures.
- If you really like her, ask her out on a second date within a couple of days. Keep it flowing.